Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spinach, Goat Cheese and Maple Walnut Salad

This salad is our absolute favorite!  I guarantee that you will love it too.  It is so very healthy and tastes unbelievable.  I have a recipe for the maple walnuts on this Blog for you as well.  I roasted my own sweet beets, but you can always buy them at the grocery store. Fresh organic spinach, beets, goat cheese, red onion, pear slices, and maple walnuts with a delicious raspberry vinegarette.  All of these flavors are truely a perfect and unique combination. If you are adventurous, the raspberry vinegarette would be very easy to make, but I bought mine at the grocery store, as I just did not have the time.  Heres to your health!

Ingredients:
1 small pkg plain goat cheese
1 pkg organic baby spinach
sweet beets (cubed)
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 fresh sliced bartlette pears (apple or mandarine oranges slices)
maple walnuts
raspberry vinegarette

Add salad in layers in a bowl and dress with vinegarette. Enjoy!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment